cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX CallCenter shutdown Script

Justin Westover
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a sample script to create an application that allows a supervisor to call in and shutdown a callcenter? I'm thinking, the supervisor calls in, authenticates, and presses 1 to start, and press 2 to shutdown. If the supervisor chooses to shutdown the callcenter, a custom prompt would be played and users would have the option to leave a voicemail. Any help here would be great, thanks!

2 Replies 2

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Justin,

There are examples for emergency closing scripts here, under script repository link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_implementation_design_guides_list.html

from readme:

emergency.aef:

Description:

============

This script allows an authorized administrator to call into the script and enable

or disable emergency routing.

How it works:

=============

(1) User calls into script

(2) prompted to enter username followed by #

(3) if successful, last name and then first name

(4) Checks users.xml to see if existing user is on authorized list, is then prompted for PIN

(5) enter PIN followed by #

(6) if successful, goes to menu: press 1 to enable, press 2 to disable, 3 to cancel

(7) if enable/disable, value is substituted into emergency_template.xml and written to emergency.xml

Keep in mind that the script is for version 5 (Windows based) so it refers to putting some files into specific folder, you may need to adjust that logic and use document repository on Appliance based UCCX.

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Hello, 

I am using the emergency shutdown script and I am wondering if there is any possibility of adding some steps to it. My customer is wanting to be able to:

- Call in and login and authenticate as an "emergency agent"

- Follow an IVR and shutdown specific call center queues. i.e Press 1 to shutdown csqA, press 2 to shutdown csqB

- log back in and restore that queue.

- They only want to use one number to do all this.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: