cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to downgrade to 2.5.3055 from 3.0.08057 on Mac OS 10.7.5 Lion

bertram_442
Level 1
Level 1

I'm using the Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client (2.5.3055) to connect to a server "A". It has worked fine. Then I tried to connect to the server "B" from the free university of Berlin and then this installed (3.0.08057) automatically without asking. Connecting to server "A" does not work any more. The error message is: "The AnyConnect package on the secure gateway could not be located. You may be experiencing network connectivity issues. Please try again." So I tried to de-install the client with the shipped uninstaller and installed the previous 2.5 client again. but the Error message is still the same.

so which files should I remove/edit to get it working as before. The network is OK, I tried it on a other computer under Windows Vista and there the freshly installed Client works fine. So I guess ther must be some files or configurations from the newer version in the way.

How to get it working again? 

Christian

0 Replies 0
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: