Views
Helpful
Replies

ISE Client Posture Policies

Mafiaboy401
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Anybody knows how to configure Cisco ISE Posture Policy to check windows Service Pack? For example, we need to create a policy to check if machine has a Antivirus and the last service pack installed. The policy for antivirus it's simple, but we don't know how to configure for Service Pack check.

Thanks!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

jw.sl9
Level 1
Level 1

Policy > Policy Elements > Condidtions > Posture > Registry Condition

• pc_W7_SP0    
  • pc_W7_SP0_int
  • pc_W7_SP1   
  • pc_W7_SP1_int

Use those or duplicate them and modify as you need.

I hope you find this information useful, if it was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Please rate post you consider useful. -James

View solution in original post

For those specifc examples, no.  They are pc_  = pre configured from Cisco.

If you want to modify them, you will need to adjust the Value to match what you need.

As always, remember that Registry Valures are CasE SenSITIve.  :-)

I find it best to export the reg key area I need and copy-paste leaving out the " Quotation marks"

I hope you find this information useful, if it was satisfactory for you, please mark the question as Answered. Please rate post you consider useful. -James

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

jw.sl9
Level 1
Level 1

Policy > Policy Elements > Condidtions > Posture > Registry Condition

• pc_W7_SP0    
  • pc_W7_SP0_int
  • pc_W7_SP1   
  • pc_W7_SP1_int

Use those or duplicate them and modify as you need.

Do we need to create the registry condition?

What is the Registry Type, Registry Root Key, Sub-key and Value Operator to check?

Thanks.

For those specifc examples, no.  They are pc_  = pre configured from Cisco.

If you want to modify them, you will need to adjust the Value to match what you need.

As always, remember that Registry Valures are CasE SenSITIve.  :-)

I find it best to export the reg key area I need and copy-paste leaving out the " Quotation marks"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: