cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UC320 AutoAttendant Transfer Timeout Setting Ignored - Silence for 20+ seconds

Chet Prokop
Level 1
Level 1

I set up two 320's with 2.3.2 firmware. SIP service. DIDs going to extensions or groups. And a DID going to AutoAttendant(0) with a 5 second timeout going to a ring group ... or also tried just an extension. External call to the DID going to the AA works and plays the AA-message. If nothing's pressed, you'd expect 'wait 5 seconds' and transfer to ext123 or group 233... BUT it doesn't!!

I set this up, as said, on two systems with 2.3.2 and get the recording followed by about 25 seconds of absolute silence ... then the ring for the ext or ring group!  ??? How do I get rid of that 25 seconds of silence! ... I want to set to 2 or 3 or 5 seconds before the transfer.

PLUS, I uploaded an mp3 which did get converted and said "OK" to the upload. Isn't that supposed to play during the 'wait', too??  ... Silence is bad... 25 seconds of silence is terrible ... 25 seconds of silence and delay when you set 5 is not cools at all!

Thoughts? What am I misisng.

ChetP

Houston                  

Chet Prokop, PE, PhD
Cisco Select Partner
SMB - IT and Telecom Services
Houston, TX
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Chet,

Please send your configuration to me at wenyang@cisco.com. You can do so by sending the feedback at Configure Utility -> Service -> Feedback. Please put "attention wenyang@cisco.com" at Issues or Suggestions section. I will get back to you after reviewing your configuration.

Best regards,

Wendy

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Chet,

Please send your configuration to me at wenyang@cisco.com. You can do so by sending the feedback at Configure Utility -> Service -> Feedback. Please put "attention wenyang@cisco.com" at Issues or Suggestions section. I will get back to you after reviewing your configuration.

Best regards,

Wendy

I'm working with the SIP provider. There appears to be some RTP delay... hopefully it's correctable.

Chet Prokop, PE, PhD
Cisco Select Partner
IT and Telecom Services - SMB
Houston, TX

Chet Prokop, PE, PhD
Cisco Select Partner
Houston, TX

This was a SIP problem. Solved.

Chet Prokop, PE, PhD
Cisco Select Partner
IT and Telecom Services - SMB
Houston, TX

Chet Prokop, PE, PhD
Cisco Select Partner
Houston, TX
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: