Helpful
Replies

Forward a outgoing calls with specified dial plan from CUCM 8.5 to UCME

ahmedbishry
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Hope that you are doing well all,

I'm trying to forwared the outgoing calles with specified dial plan from my call manger 8.5 to Call manager express,

I need your advices regarding the setting becasue this is my first time to setup this route,

Thanks in advanced for your effort,

Ahmed,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes it remains the same. You should be all good. As long as you have IP reachability you can go ahead and add your CME as a H323 gw or trunk to in CUCM.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

You have different options to achive this..One option is to configure a sip trunk from your CUCM 8.5 to your CCME gateway. You will then configure route patterns in cucm for the calls you want to send to your CCME.

Another option is to configure your CCME as a h323 gateway in CUCM and then configure route patterns to send calls to the h323 gateway.

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

Dear Aokanlawon,

Many thanks for your quick reply and effective advice,

I need to bring to your attention that the network link between My UCM 8.5 and the CME is a private network through the MPLS link,

So is the scenario will still the same ?

Thanks in Advanced,

Ahmed,

Yes it remains the same. You should be all good. As long as you have IP reachability you can go ahead and add your CME as a H323 gw or trunk to in CUCM.

Dear Terry,

Many thanks for your effective advice,

Best Regards,

Ahmed,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: