Views
Helpful
Replies

Asa code 9 web filtering

davecraddock
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All

I have been trying without success to get either a part code or pricing for the web filtering cloud connector for the Asa. This only for a small site as they have a BlueCoat proxy at the min and want to move over to the Cisco web filtering. Does anyone know the part numbers or have a contact email for someone that would be able to help me. I have spoken to several partners but they don't know either

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

4 Replies 4

Chris Illsley
Level 3
Level 3

It sounds like the Content Security Module, but this was end of life quite a while ago:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/vpndevc/ps6032/ps6094/ps6120/ps6823/product_data_sheet0900aecd80402e4f.html

I don't what if any replacement was made for this.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Ken

Thanks for the links.

I know it was the old scansafe connector and now its the cloud security connector. What i can't get is the part number or pricing information. I have even emailed scansafe (now part of cisco) but still had nothing back :-(

when i did get a price back from a partner it was for the ironport WSA and at that price i will just continue with the bluecoat

Dave

I sent you a private mail...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: