Views
Helpful
Replies

6000 MXP-C60-ASA.7.0

Omar Abdelhalim
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

Please, advise me how to solve the following issue that I am Facing with 6000MXP Profile Unit, and Also C60 Unit with ASA 7.0.

The problem as following:

1- H.323 Protocol inspected.

2- H.323 Port and Data Ports as following:

For 6000MXP:

H323 Non-Traversal Ports – F8.X Or Higher

Function

Port/Range

Type

Direction

Gatekeeper Discovery (RAS)

UDP

Q.931 Call Setup

TCP

H.245 Range

5555-5574

TCP

Video, Audio & Data/FECC Range

2326-2485

UDP

For C60:

H323 Non-Traversal Ports – TC2.X Or Higher

Function

Port/Range

Type

Direction

Gatekeeper Discovery (RAS)

UDP

Q.931 Call Setup

TCP

H.245 Range

5555-6555

TCP

Video, Audio & Data/FECC Range

2326-2487

UDP

3- Video Call done perfectly, and no problem seen bidirectional.

4- when I presented My PC, the far site did not see anything and after a few min the call disconnected.

5- when presentation done from the far site the presentation seen to me with no problem.

Please, send me your advices.

Thanks All

Omar Mahmoud

2 Replies 2

crisalex
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mahmoud,

Most likely a firewall inspection issue, probably not allowing 2 video channels from the codec sent  to the far end ( you will open a logical channel for audio stream, one for main video channel and then the second video channel for the data content)

A good strating point is to take a network trace from both sides on the call ( from both endpoints) and to follow the data video stream  ( make sure the call it's placed un encrypted )

Just out of curiosity, if you mute / unmute the video stream for the data channel ( if you stop and then resend the presentation channel) will the traffic go to the far endpoint then ?

Regards

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Thanks For your Co-Operation..

I already did this, and the problem comes when a second source sent (when H239 runs).

what can I do on ASA to accept this behavior of H239 with H323.

please, help me how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Omar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: