Views
Helpful
Replies

NAT - table too small

LisaLarscandc
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have an RV082  10/100 8-Port VPN Router and have configured the NAT table to allow for remote users, however I've run into an issue. It seems like there is a limited number of entries that you can put in the table,10, and I need to configure about 5 more IPs.

Does anyone know a way to expand the NAT table, or alternatively recommend a different router. I would also be willing to add another router to the network, but I have little experience doing that.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

Lisa Larson wrote:

Hello,

I have an RV082  10/100 8-Port VPN Router and have configured the NAT table to allow for remote users, however I've run into an issue. It seems like there is a limited number of entries that you can put in the table,10, and I need to configure about 5 more IPs.

If you are using the 1-to-1 NAT feature of RV082, the 1-to-1 NAT table supports 10 entries, each of which can be a range of IP addresses.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Bilal Nawaz
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Which type of NAT are you using?

Please rate useful posts & remember to mark any solved questions as answered. Thank you.

Te-Kai Liu
Level 7
Level 7

Lisa Larson wrote:

Hello,

If you are using the 1-to-1 NAT feature of RV082, the 1-to-1 NAT table supports 10 entries, each of which can be a range of IP addresses.

Of course - thank you!!

It just wasn't quite clicking for me, but this makes so much sense.