Views
Helpful
Replies

Dial Plan configuration on BE3000

nexth0pself
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all

Kindly need your help. Is there any configuration to configure allowed pattern on call previlage (International, Interlocal, local, extension)?

I mean in CUCM8x we can make spesific partition, pattern and also calling search space (CSS)

Example :

for International call pattern is 9.00[1-9]!

for Interlocal call pattern is 9.0[1-79]!

for local call pattern is 9.[1-9]!

after I put partition on each pattern, only user that have match CSS that allowed to reach that pattern.

The Questions is,

Can I define for spesific pattern like that and associate with existing call previlage on BE3000? or it's predefine on BE3000 based on country and cannot change manually?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

From Indonesia.

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

HI Nanda

We have not released Indonesia Country Pack since we want to release that after partner technical enablement is complete. We have the 2nd day of training today. Maybe you should have attended.

Once it is complete, the Country Pack will be released with upcoming release of BE3K.

In your case, for main number, you will configure 215261415 as the main number.

Main number can be changed from System Settings - Dial Plan once it is configured. You do not need to reimage.

Thanks

View solution in original post

Yes, you can use it with 8.6.4 BE3000 version.

If you change to Open Dial Plan, then you can see existing dial patterns, edit them, add new patterns or delete some.

Please make sure that you are somewhat familiar with CUCM dial plan before changing to Open Dial Plan mode.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

sanjsinh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

In Open Dial Plan, you can configure additional patterns and associate already existing Class of Services to it. Class of Service is specific to the country of install and new ones can not be added.

But the existing class of services for a specific country cover all COS and you should not require a new one.

Thanks

Thanks for your explanation Sinha, I'm little confuse of BE3000 because it's my firstime hands-on with this equipment.

So, better if I install proper locale countrypack match to my country? (in this case Indonesia)

I have one question again related to Dial Plan on BE3000. My main office number is 021 5261415.

021 is local city code of Jakarta (capital city of Indonesia)

5261415 is PSTN number

So for Main Number option, should I put 0215261415 or just PSTN number 5261415 ?

Because after I read in another post, that main number will represent if someone calling from internal to external through PSTN, the dialed number will see that main number.

What's the impact if I put wrong main number in initial setup. Can I replaced that main number after initial setup anytime? or should I perform initial setup again?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

HI Nanda

We have not released Indonesia Country Pack since we want to release that after partner technical enablement is complete. We have the 2nd day of training today. Maybe you should have attended.

Once it is complete, the Country Pack will be released with upcoming release of BE3K.

In your case, for main number, you will configure 215261415 as the main number.

Main number can be changed from System Settings - Dial Plan once it is configured. You do not need to reimage.

Thanks

Hi,

I've been found country pack for Indonesia.

Can I use this one?

What's the impact if I change to Open Dial Plan?

Can I still be able to use existing dial plan and I also can add them?

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Yes, you can use it with 8.6.4 BE3000 version.

If you change to Open Dial Plan, then you can see existing dial patterns, edit them, add new patterns or delete some.

Please make sure that you are somewhat familiar with CUCM dial plan before changing to Open Dial Plan mode.

Thanks

Hi sinha,

But why the size of Indonesia country pack is small, compared with other country pack?
Actually now my system can make a call and can receive a call via E1 PRI PSTN, works like a charm. I still use default country pack and just edit the dial plan.
I hope there's no issue in the future.

Thank you very much for your guideance. :)

Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Best Regards,

Nanda Nurhadyan
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: