Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Not working

Hi,

we activated the services but CDR not working and showing followign massage

* For the following Nodes, CDR Enabled Flag is not activated though CallManager Service is activated. Hence no CDRs will be generated on these nodes. 

* Cluster wide parameter 'Call Diagnostics Enabled flag' is set to false. Hence no QoS information will be generated on calls. If required, please configure the same from service parameter page for Call Manager service.

please suggest.

6 Replies 6

Ayodeji Okanlawon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

You need to go CUCM and enable those parameters.

Please rate all useful posts

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

thanks for reply.

as I have checked , it's activated .

can you suggest me steps for where I can verify it ?

thanks

Go to CUCM>Service parameters>Select the servers you want CDR enabled on> then select CUCM service

Scroll down to ...

System:

CDR enabled....Set it to True

Cluster wide parameters:

Call Diagnostics Enabled: Enabled when CDR flag is set to True

"opportunity is a haughty goddess who waste no time with those who are unprepared"

islam.kamal
Level 10
Level 10

Hello

you have to do the below

1-Check in Serviceability -> Tools -> CDR Management what your settings are under "General Parameters". CUCM is purging the records out of it's database based on parameters set there.

2-

Check that CDRs haven't become disabled. System -> Service Parameters -> (Server) -> CallManager -> CDR Enabled Flag

Thank you

please rate if this will help

One remaining question:  is this change service impacting?

No.

Manish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: