Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX 9 Wallboard

kkhanis
Level 4
Level 4

Hi everyone,

Was wondering if anyone could recommend a wallboard solution for UCCX 9 that would show realtime stats on the wallboard screen?

I  know of the Cisco Intelligence Centre but apparently it only supports  historical reports for UCCX 9 and we are after realtime agent/csq stats. I also see some suggestions for up to UCCX 8.5 but I am assuming these are not relevant to uccx 9 due to some change? (possibly why intelligence centre doesnt support realtime stats either on ver 9?)

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kamran

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nothing has changed in 9.0 from this perspective. The wallboard application is given an ODBC login to the database and has access to read two real-time tables in Informix. The BU provides guidence that the wallboard app should not query the database more than once every 10 seconds so in reality it's near realtime like CSD is.

There are two options in the compatibility matrix (Spectrum and Inova) as well as offerings from 2Ring, TASKE, VSR2, IPCC Wallboard (Sourceforge), and Aceyus in no particular order. Of course, the only ones TAC will even remotely support are those listed on the compatibility matrix.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

View solution in original post

For the do-it-yourself variety, check out the community developed version at https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/269435?start=0&tstart=0

Unfortunately it's 39 pages of comments/updates, and I'm not sure if it's been tested with v9.  (We use it with v8.5).  It also really helps if you have a web developer or SQL knowledge.

It looks like it was based on similar code to the IPCC Wallboard (Sourceforge) -- but that one hasn't been updated since IPCC v4. 

View solution in original post

16 Replies 16

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Nothing has changed in 9.0 from this perspective. The wallboard application is given an ODBC login to the database and has access to read two real-time tables in Informix. The BU provides guidence that the wallboard app should not query the database more than once every 10 seconds so in reality it's near realtime like CSD is.

There are two options in the compatibility matrix (Spectrum and Inova) as well as offerings from 2Ring, TASKE, VSR2, IPCC Wallboard (Sourceforge), and Aceyus in no particular order. Of course, the only ones TAC will even remotely support are those listed on the compatibility matrix.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

For the do-it-yourself variety, check out the community developed version at https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/269435?start=0&tstart=0

Unfortunately it's 39 pages of comments/updates, and I'm not sure if it's been tested with v9.  (We use it with v8.5).  It also really helps if you have a web developer or SQL knowledge.

It looks like it was based on similar code to the IPCC Wallboard (Sourceforge) -- but that one hasn't been updated since IPCC v4. 

kkhanis
Level 4
Level 4

Many thanks for the pointers guys!

We ended up choosing one of the TAC supported options just for the matter of support etc.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Kamran

Hi, I'm having similar need for a customer, can you share with me which was the solution supported by TAC that you finally chose ?

thanks

Vladimiro

Hi there,

Have a look at a user-friendly solution 2Ring DASHBOARDS & WALLBOARDS - www.2Ring.com/DW - there is a free trial available that you can have up and running on 5 minutes or less.

Michal, 2Ring

thanks man !!

How long does it take to get the download link, I want to try this for a client who is upgrading to uccx 9.

Hi, there is an automated email reply, so you should get it in less than a minuted. Just go to www.2Ring.com/DW and look for a "TRY IT FOR FREE .." tab on the right. Michal, 2RIng

Had to do it a second time. Maybe I made a typo on my email. Do you have a simple guide on how to create a realtime wallboard for UCCX? Just something simple to show the client. Right now everything is running on your demo.

Good, I saw the request to come in, so let's continue this conversation via email. Michal

richard.grey
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Jonathan,

Do you know where I may locate the Wall Board compatibilty Matrix

Thanks

Ricahrd

Compatibility Guide:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdf

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

rowdygardner
Level 1
Level 1

We've recently implemented real-time wallboards using Atea Agent State Wallboard software.

http://www.ateasystems.com/products/uccx-agent-state-wallboard/

Here is a screen shot of what it looks like:

Wallboard-3.jpg

karen00017
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

If you're still interested, Comstice has a great Wallboard. It shows real time stats and has different views to show: box view/ agent states/ dashboard view/ team view. And, it offers Team Voicemail.

There's complementary apps for Android and IOS showing Charts, Table view, Agent states, Alerts etc. You can run the app in demo mode or request a trial of the wallboard to showcase it to your clients. comstice.com/wallboard

Karen, Comstice

Comstice Wallboard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: