cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Report Scheduler Email Not Available...Alternative Option?

aaronbjohnsen
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I started a new position and am learning CUIC now. I heard the server our CUIC is on is unable to send emails for whatever reason,

When I create da schedule to push a test report, I was given a failure icon but no reason. Does anyone have insight on this problem or work arounds? I really appreciate any help.

2 Replies 2

Did you check the email connection, click on test conneciton and check if the configuration is correct, you can start from there.

You have to login into the oamp link in order to configre/check the email configuration.

Amer

Amer, thank you for the reply! I went to oamp and learned that the linux server our cisco cuic is on doe snot have SMTP setup, which explains the error. Am I able to work around this by having the scheduler push from another smtp? This is not really my area of knowledge. I have read all the related Cisco documentation without any solution. THanks agian.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: