Views
Helpful
Replies

CCE + Finesse. Login by agent name.

e.gailiss
Level 4
Level 4

Hi all,

I'm just starting to play with Finesse. Installed version 9.1(1) in the lab and I don't seem to find anywhere in docs how to switch finesse to accept logins by agent name not agent ID. Is it possible at all?

Thanks!

ervins

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This was supported as of 10.0. There is no setting to change, it just works. Agents can login either with their agent id or their login name.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Hi,

In ICM we can choose login by using agent id or by agent name in CTI OS installation but cisco Finesse server will have communication only with CG or CTI Server and AW server not with CTI OS and hence finesse would require agent to login by using agent ID only.. no other go..

Regards,

Srinivasan

please rate if this help.

e.gailiss
Level 4
Level 4

2 years have passed. Finesse 10.5. Time to bring up this question again . :)

I still cannot find any setting where I could change login type - ID or agent name. Is it there and I'm just looking in wrong place or it's still not possible?

Thanks!

Ervins

This was supported as of 10.0. There is no setting to change, it just works. Agents can login either with their agent id or their login name.

Thank you for replies, guys. 

Hmm.... I'll re-check it in my installation. I started asking this because for me login with ID worked but with agent name didn't. Must be some other reason.

Thank's again!

Ed is correct and just to make sure I just confirmed it with a fresh 10.5 PCCE install.

david

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: