cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem Dialing Certain External phone numbers on UC320W

ewjames1974
Level 1
Level 1

I have a UC320W set up with 10 phones.  Currently there are certain external phone numbers that cannot be dialed through the UC320W.  It makes me think that it is an issue with Dialing Restrictions as all the numbers have the same prefix, but I can't find a dialing rule that would prevent these numbers from being dialed.  Anyone else have this issue?

2 Replies 2

anjraj
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Evan,

I found at article that might provide some insight to the problem that you're having. It's about dialing restrictions: Configure Dialing Restrictions on the UC230W

Hope this helps,

Anjana

vishaalmdp
Level 1
Level 1

Hi james,

In the PBX/Key System; for the PBX mode when placing an outbound call, first press an outbound dialing digit like 9. There can be personal extensions to place call to an external number.

For a Key system, analog phone can be directly selected by pressing a shared line button on phone. If a call is placed on hold by one user, it can be resumed by any other user.

When a user presses a shared line button, the line is immediately seized for an outbound call; you do not have to enter an outbound dialing digit, such as 9.

To make changes use Configuration > Telephony > PBX/Key System page to change to operational mode for telephony system.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: