Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Exchange UM - Voicemail only?

My UC560 is not in production just yet and one thing I wanted to figure out before we go live is speech to text. My understanding is that Exchange is capable of doing this through Unified Messaging. However, I really don't want our Exchange 2010 to do anything else besides text to speech. I have looked around on the internet and can't find a straight answer. I do not want to use the Exchange auto attendant. Really, I just want the UC560 to handle everything, it's already setup to deliver the WAV file through our Exchange server, is there any easy way to add the text to speech in that step?

2 Replies 2

danplacek
Level 4
Level 4

The UC500 series does not have any TTS/STT capability. Any options for that would be through a third party (and I am not aware of any products for that targetting the UC500).

-Dan

Please rate useful posts.

Thanks again Dan. I was hoping someone knew of a 3rd party application of some sort that would work. Oh well, they will have to learn to live without!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: