cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Possible Bug !? Incoming FXO Call Reboots all the phones !

dogusyalman
Level 1
Level 1

System is simple enough.

3xSPA303G phones. 2xFXO trunk. 1xSIP trunk.

Nothing else !

Incoming call from FXO line goes to extension 101, she starts to talk  than after a few seconds, the voice goes away. When she hangs up, all the phones reboot. Reason of reboot shows "SIP triggered" on all phones. This happens all the time and everytime there is a call from FXO.

Also when there is an incoming call from the FXO line and is forwarded to again ext 101, but Extention 100 <grpick> the call, there is no problem !

Logs are attached.

This problem is killing us. Someone please help !

Anyone ?

Cisco ?

6 Replies 6

wenyang
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Dogus,

Could you please contact the Small Business Support Center at the phone number listed (Please pick the appropriate phone number in your region) in the link attached? One of our engineers should be able to assist you with this issue.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Hi Wenjin;

I have found the problem. I have removed the SIP Trunk and the issue is fixed.

But it is still not convinoent for us to not to be able to use a SIP Trunk in a VoIP System.

This is definetly a bug !

Please assist me on what to do next if you are willing to fix this bug.

I am ready to help.

Hi Dogus,

Yes, we have an existing defect "CSCub21921    PB:S111 Restart Error" which is triggered by SIP trunk. Please contact our Small Business Support group to install the beta image which resolves the issue.

Best regards,

Wendy Yang

Hi Wenjin;

Too much procedures to call and record a case etc..

Could you please send the beta image to my email or post it somewhere on the forum so I can download and test it right away ?

Hi Dogus,

Please send me an email at wenyang@cisco.com. I will reply you with the image.

Best regards,

Wendy

tech000019
Level 1
Level 1

I am having exactly the same issue and would politely request access to this image also.

Thank you!

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: