Views
Helpful
Replies

Issue Unity Connection in leave a Message

CSCO11308940
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

When a User try to leave a message, unity play the name user in English. The name user should be played by unity in Spanish

Unity Connection 8.5.1.10000.206

Language : Spanish (Colombia).

Sombady have some idea?

Kind Regards                  

12 Replies 12

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Change it under User --> Edit --> Message Settings --> "Language That callers hear"

HTH, please rate all useful posts!

Chris

Thank you Chris

I applied the change that you answer, but the problem goes on, for instnace :

Language That callers hear English --> Sorry(audio english) -- Mario Hernandez (audio english) -- is not available --> this is Correct

Language That callers hear Spanish --> Lo sentimos (audio spanish) -- Mario Hernandez (audio english) -- is not available --> This is Incorrect

Regards

I sorry, the correct example again

• Language That callers hear in English --> Sorry(audio english) -- Mario Hernandez (audio english) -- is not available (audio english) --> this is Correct

• Language That callers hear in Spanish --> Lo sentimos (audio spanish) -- Mario Hernandez (audio english) -- no esta disponible (audio spanish) --> This is Incorrect

Regards

So, which one do you want?

If you want the language to be inherited from the caller, then leave the setting as such, keep in mind this only applied to calls originated within Unity Connection and not caller that get sent from CUCM via call forward no answer for example, as those are all inherited from whatever the default it.

HTH,

Chris

Ok, the correct funcionality int Unity connection it should be next one:

"Language That callers hear" --  Spanish --> Lo sentimos (audio spanish) -- Mario Hernandez (audio spanish) -- no esta disponible (audio spanish).

This is the way in that others versions of Unity Connection work (for example: 8.5.1ES47.12900-47), and it should be working this version 8.5.1.10000.206.

I have searched for a bug without success.

Kind Regards

So, you changed the setting I provided to Spanish?  Is Spanish working properly for other things?  What version of Locale are you using? Keep in mind in Unity Connection the Locale version needs to match EXACTLY the UCXN software version.

HTH,

Chris

Hi Chris

Yes I changed to spanish as you provided, and yes in spanish all the other thing work fine.

let me get the version locale

Regards

Hi Chris

This is the version locale with CUC version

CUC .- 8.5.1.10000-26

locale .- uc-locale-es_CO-8.5.1.1-16.cop

Regards

OK, I am little puzzled as to what is not working for you.  Can you elaborate on what you are experiencing and what are you expecting?

Chris

Hi Chris

This is it that not working:

When a call goes to VoiceMail(Unity Connection), for any extension 4733 of Mario Hernandez, following occurs:

This is the problem, not should work this way

Lo sentimos (audio play in spanish spanish) -- Mario Hernandez (audio play in english) -- no esta disponible (audio play in spanish).

So should work

Lo sentimos (audio play in spanish) -- Mario Hernandez (audio play in spanish) -- no esta disponible (audio play in spanish).

Regards

What is the "select language" set to under user --> edit --> greetings --> standard greeting?

Chris

Spanish(Colombia)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: