I have an issue for one of my customers.
I have been carrying out an upgrade for this customer. The upgrade was done from CUCM 6.1.5 to CUCM 9.1 with a change in hardware from MCS to UCS.
Further to the backup and restore from MCS to UCS, I did change the IP address, hostname, security password, added dns and domain entries. And then upgraded to CUCM 9.1
Now I have CUCM 9.1 connected to the production network, changed TFTP IP address on a 7945 IP phone and 7975 IP Phone and got them registered to the new CUCM 9.1
All seems good on the IP Phones. Got them registered, internal calls are successfully, PSTN calls cannot be made, etc.
My issue now is whenever I use Corporate Directory / Personal Directory, the phone displays HOST NOT FOUND.
I have already tried the following
- Changed the IP address to reflect the new IP address in Enterprise Parameters.
- Changed the IP address to reflect the new IP address in all Phone Services.
- Deleted the ITL file on the phone manually.
- Regenerated a new TVS certificate in OS Administration.
- Downloaded the config file for the test phone and confirmed the TVS reflects the correct IP address.
- Restarted Tomcat service.
- Restarted TVS certificate service
- Did Apply Config and Restarted IP Phone and CUCM after each changes.
Please suggest if I am missing out something.
Any help would be appreciated.
With Kind Regards,