We have about 300 sites, 40000+ users, 700+ GWs and 7 clusters. We believe our CFB resources are not adequately distributed. I need to audit all GWs, find available CFB resources, find the number of heads and configure the correct number for Maximum session under dspfarm profile. The assumption is only 5% of the users at a given site will need CFB.
I guess the manual approach would be to go to:
- Pub of each cluster
- Open each and every configured Device Pool (1000+)
- Select the Dependency Record on the right corner of the page
- Take on note the number of the phones registered to each DP
- Click on the Conference Bridge on the same Dependency Record page
- Take the IP address of the GW
- Log in to the GW, go to dspfarm profile and take on note the maximum session configured
- Do the calculation for 5% of the users in each site that will need conference
- Assign the right number to the Maximum sessions under dspfarm profile
Is there any easier way of accopmlishing this task?
Your help would be much appreciated,