Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Submenus

Answered Question
Jul 10th, 2013
User Badges:

I read on one of the discussions here that all you have to do if you want additional options under a menu, is to add a submenu and it should work.

The attached script, Option 4, I have added an additional menu with two options, and another menu under each one of those two options.

After pressing 4, 1, 1,, all I get is "Please try again".. If I press 4,1,2, it will eventually go through.

Everthing looks ok to me. Maybe someone can see something I am missing.

Thanks for any ideas you can offer.

Correct Answer by Anthony Holloway about 4 years 1 month ago

What you read about nesting menus is correct.

I was able to open your script this time, so no worries right now, but next time take a screenshot of the relevant section of your script and any properties windows, which will help those helping you, who are not on the same or higher version of UCCX as you.  Or perhaps they are helping on their iPad, or similar.

Now back to what I see about your script.  The second level menu: Rathyeon Employees Press 1... is missing the actual digit to trigger the first menu option.

You have it correct for the second option though:

That's the first thing I noticed that would prevent you from being able to select a certain menu option and hearing the "please try again" message.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Anthony Holloway Wed, 07/10/2013 - 07:36
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

What you read about nesting menus is correct.

I was able to open your script this time, so no worries right now, but next time take a screenshot of the relevant section of your script and any properties windows, which will help those helping you, who are not on the same or higher version of UCCX as you.  Or perhaps they are helping on their iPad, or similar.

Now back to what I see about your script.  The second level menu: Rathyeon Employees Press 1... is missing the actual digit to trigger the first menu option.

You have it correct for the second option though:

That's the first thing I noticed that would prevent you from being able to select a certain menu option and hearing the "please try again" message.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Kerry Krueger Wed, 07/10/2013 - 11:27
User Badges:

Thanks for the help. I usually make an effort to make sure I select the button number  but missed it this time.

Actions

This Discussion