Views
Helpful
Replies

NCS Prime audit problem

gilbertojr
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have a Cisco Prime Infrastructure 1.3 (1.3.0.20) with patch Update-1_12 and when do audit receive the message bellow.

Internal exception while doing the audit. Please check the log files.
Somebody know what specif logs should be checked?
The audit is ok in the secondary controller and get config from controller works in the primary do there is comunication between NCS and WLC.
Thanks
Gilberto

4 Replies 4

Shaoqin Li
Level 3
Level 3

you need to download log in administration page.

does this error only occur when you audit a secondary wlc? is it part of AP SSO?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Shaogin

Thanks, just occur on primary wlc where APs are registered, its not SSO deployment.

In the logs I can see error like this. It seems application problem, what do you think?

The controller ip address is 10.251.XX.XX.

Error in auditing lrad after config is refreshed/restored  58:bf:ea:60:45:30

07/26/13 06:36:01.352 ERROR [system] [PollSerializationLock-1] THROW

com.cisco.wnbu.server.common.errors.InternalException: [COMMON-1]: COMMON-1

UnknownAgentException: Cannot find agent 4322326_10.251.XX.XX

at com.cisco.xmp.snmp.mediation.xmp.XMPPropertiesProvider.getCredentialsForAgent(XMPPropertiesProvider.java:324)

at com.cisco.xmp.snmp.mediation.xmp.XMPPropertiesProvider.getPropertiesForAgentId(XMPPropertiesProvider.java:393)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor628.invoke(Unknown Source)

ca you try delete the wlc and readd it

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Hi Shaoqin,

I had opened a TAC case and bellow is the solution provided that worked. Just readd wlc not work..

"we discovered an existing internally found bug - CSCuh29586.  I’ve edited the bug to be externally facing.  As a work around we had to export the maps, delete the controller and all AP’s from PI, re-add the controller, and then import the maps "

Regards,

Gilberto

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card