cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Period Processing Issue

Manuel Lopez
Level 1
Level 1

We are having an issue regarding the addition of Warning Banners on our C-60 Codec Endpoints. I know you can initially add a warning banner on the endpoints, but our issue is when the endpoint is switched from one classification to another. During this process, the codec is factory reset and once it's powered back up, the warning banner is gone because its been removed during the factory reset. All of the other settings are reapplied via TMS through Persistent Settings. Unfortunately TMS 13.1.1 does not have a command line under in Persistent Settings for Tandberg C-Series Endpoint.

Would like hear from others who have experienced this abd resolved it.

5 Replies 5

Lawrence James
Level 1
Level 1

Yes, I have experianced it and resolved it using Crestron or AMX control system. What are you using to switch the classification and perform the periods processing?

The same command would put in the TMS command line you need to add to the control device 

Appreciate the reply. We are using Crestron Pro2 with Crestron control panels. As mentioned earlier, TMS 13.1.1 does not have a command line for Warning/Security Banner.

Ok so you would need to have your programmer create a module that would load the banner when the codec is back online after the the classification change. It is pretty simple the base module is already in the crestron app you just need to carefully input the text of the banner.

When you have time, could you go through the procedure for creating such a module so we can input our text banner.

Again, appreciate the assit.

Sorry but it is not that easy to just explain the process and procedure. You would need to have access to the source code of the Crestron Pro2. Once you have the source code you would need the Crestron programming software SIMPLE+ or Crestron Studio to open the files(s) and add the modules.

It has been a few years since I was programming on a regular basis so I dont have all in memory and anyway it would not help you if you are proficient in programming. I would suggest hiring a programmer in your local area.

A Crestron programmer would charge anywhere from 1500-5000 depending on the complexity of the exsisting program and if you dont have the source code expect the higher end of that range.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: