Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Endpoint timeout problem

Hello i have the following problem :

I create a conference in MCU 4501 and call the endpoints 3x E20 .Two of the E20 are with private ips 192.168.x.x and one is with public 213.147.x.x The conference starts but the public E20 doesn't sends video and audio and after a short period of time it comes out of the conference. There is the log from the MCU :

Disconnect reason "timeout"; Time in conference 8 mins 24 sec; Participant joined by invitation; Protocol "SIP"; Media encryption status "unencrypted"

Endpoint: IP address "192.168.1.248"; DN "sip:naruto@svetli.bg"; H.323 alias "naruto"

Media from endpoint:Bandwidth 832 kbit/s; Audio codec "AAC"; Video codec "H.264"; Video resolution "352 x 288"

Media to endpoint:Bandwidth 768 kbit/s; Audio codec "AAC"; Video codec "H.264"; Video resolution "352 x 288"

Can you please help.Thanks

3 Replies 3

Hi Svetoslav

Do you have mcu Video Firewall Option for second network ?

Do you use vcs's for call control ?

br Oleksandr

Hello Oleksandr

i don't have a Video Firewall Option and yes i use a vcs

thanks

Hi Svetoslav

As Jens Didriksen said in neighboring topic, you need VCS Expressway or VCS Starterpack for your external E20(213.47.x.x.)

VideoFirewallOption also help you, but recomend decision to use VCS Expressway.

br Oleksandr

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: