cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

codec 90 telepresence system(CTS-C90-K9)

adebola.kuku
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Sir/Ma,

we purchased a codec 90 telepresence system(CTS-C90-K9) and we discovered that it has not come with a camera and microphone.

please explain why the package is not coming with a camera and micropone by default?

please find the attached BoM.

br

kuku

6 Replies 6

msuthar
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kuku,

Camera and microphones are only shipped either in case of Integretor package or with Profile systems.

I guess you have purchased this C90 codec standalone, not as an Integretor package.

crohira
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kuko,

yes, Mukesh is correct

you need to purchase complete C90 intergrator package which includes below items:

CTS-C90CODEC-K9 C90 Unit Codec

PrecisionHD 1080p60 12X Camera - Silver CTS-PHD-1080P12XS+

PrecisionHD 1080p 12X Unit - Silver

CTS-RMT-TRC5 Cisco Remote Control V with Battery LR03 AAA 1.5V Alkaline

it also includes necessary cables.

Dear sir/ma,

I learnt from the cisco team that codec 90(CTS-C90-K9) does not come with neither a camera nor a microphonen and as you guys have confirmed to me above.

Though i have order the codec 90 and he has not come with a camera and a microphone.

I want a fully functional telepresence solution that requires a camera and a microphone.

if i want to order a spare camera and microphone with this codec 90 (CTS-C90-K9) what will be the part numbers of the spare camera and the spare microphone.

br

kuku

Hi Kuku,

Below are the part numbers of the camera and microphone:-

Camera

PrecisionHD 1080p 12X Camera Gen 2 :-  CTS-PHD1080P12XS2

Microphone

Omni Directional Microphone includes 7.5m cable :- CTS-MIC-OMNIDIR

Hi Mukesh,

If I need extra length with CTS-MIC-OMNIDIR is correct use CAB-MIC-20M= ?

br

marco

The microphone connects to the back of the codec with a 3 pin XLR type plug - it'll be cheaper if you go to your local electronics/audio equipment shop and purchase a 3 pin XLR extension cable of whatever length you require (they're about 1/10th the cost of the CAB-MIC-20M= in stores here).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne
--
Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: