cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

There is no communication between devices which are connected to Linksys Wireless WAP4410N Access Point ?

Dear all,

I deployed new Linksys Wireless WAP4410N Access Point and it is working fine. Laptop which is connected to AP can able to access internet. It can able to communicate with AP and also the gateway IP(Router IP) but the issue is wireless devices are not able to communicate between them. In the case LAN device can communicate between wireless devices. Can't able to share files between wireless devices.

Please help me to troubleshoot this issue. Wat could be the issue over here. Wat step i have to take to clear this issue.

Advance in thanks.

Thanks and regards,

Chandhuru.M

Thanks and regards, Chandhuru.M
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Under Wireless/Security how do you have the Wireless Isolation configured?

Wireless Isolation (within SSID) should be disabled to allow wireless computers associated to the same SSID to see and transfer files between each other

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Eric Moyers
Level 7
Level 7

Hi, My name is Eric Moyers. I am a Network Support Engineer in the Cisco Small Business Support Center. Thank you for using the Cisco Community Post Forums.

Under Wireless/Security how do you have the Wireless Isolation configured?

Wireless Isolation (within SSID) should be disabled to allow wireless computers associated to the same SSID to see and transfer files between each other

Thanks

Eric Moyers    .:|:.:|:.

Cisco Small Business US STAC Advanced Support Engineer

CCNA, CCNA-Wireless

866-606-1866

Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00 (UTC - 05:00)

*Please rate the Post so other will know when an answer has been found.

Dear Eric Moyers,

Before that really very sorry for delayed rating and reply. It was the mistake took over by me while configuring AP. Now i disabled the Wireless Isolation(within SSID) and it's working good. I can able to transfer files and communicate between each other right now.

Appreciate your reply. Once again thanks for your reply.

Thanks and regards,

Chandhuru.M

Thanks and regards, Chandhuru.M
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: