Views
Helpful
Replies

License upgrade: IVR ports?

billmatthews
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have 10 enhanced agents today, which comes with 300 IVR ports.  We use the system heavily as an IVR, but do also have a small call center using those 10 agent licenses.  We want to move from enhanced to premium licensing so we can do database integration.  But when we do that, would our IVR port count drop down to 20?  That's not an option for us, due to our heavy IVR use.  Would we need to license additional IVR ports separately?

Thanks

Bill

2 Replies 2

Tanner Ezell
Level 4
Level 4

Hey Bill,

If you upgrade to premium licenses you will lose the 300 ports and there is no way to purchase purely port licenses unless you have IPIVR which has a different type of licensing.

Moving to premium as you suggest will entitle you to 2x the number of agent licenses up to the platform maximum. As you might imagine this could be quite costly.

Your cheapest option is to build a middlewear that works via an HTTP Interface.

Tanner Ezell

www.ctilogic.com

Tanner Ezell www.ctilogic.com

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Tanner is absolutely correct on what would happen to your ports.  For that matter, you were correct in your assumption that it would drop to 20.  Spot on.

I did want to link you to a lengthy discussion over port and licensing I had on the forum recenty.  There's some good information in there and I hope you find it useful.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3998035#3998035

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: