Views
Helpful
Replies

Personal address book issue CUCM 9.1 Third Digit strip off Please help

Alexperera12
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I have CUCM 9.1.1.20000-5 version. I have my corporate address book which is sync with LDAP and works fine.

I have a request from user for a additional personal address book. I created a new address book and associated it with end user and the end user able to open login and save new contacts and which can be seen in the phone display.

However my issue is when we dial the contact from a new address book the third digit automatically gets strip off.

Let me share one example

For Example: if I have one contact and number which is 9823456789 and saved in my new personal address book. When I select this contact and dial the call goes like 983456789 so third digits gets strip. So we did some changes and saved the contact number as 98223456789 we added one more digit and saved and tried calling then the call goes smoothly by 9823456789 and call is completed.

I would like to know if it is a bug in 9.1 or we have configured a wrong parameter

1 Reply 1

wisit_jan
Level 1
Level 1

I encounter this case too. In CUCM same version.

The problem occure in 6945 but not found in 8941!!!

Cloud you tell me how to solve the problem?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: