cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM, Cisco Presence and Cisco Unity Connection Trial Versions

tsubakaran
Level 1
Level 1

Is it possible to download trial version of CUCM, Cisco Presence and Cisco Unity Connection from cisco website for leaninng purpose? as I want to prepare CCNA VOICE.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The software posted on Cisco is not bootable and no trial editions are available. If you are a partner you can purchase NFR kit for couple hundred bucks. You could also convert the non bootable ISOs to bootable per some prior discussions on this forum, and you will get couple months of demo licenses to play with.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The software posted on Cisco is not bootable and no trial editions are available. If you are a partner you can purchase NFR kit for couple hundred bucks. You could also convert the non bootable ISOs to bootable per some prior discussions on this forum, and you will get couple months of demo licenses to play with.

Chris

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

thanks for the update.

I wonder: How does Cisco expect people to study without access to trial versions of these?

I don't think they care about it that much as all installs are usually done by authorized partners, Cisco themselves, or customers who have access to the software based on their contracts.  I would venture to guess that for folks trying to learn it Cisco would refer you to authorized training partners.

Thanks for the feedback on an old thread. As much as I enjoy VOIP, I will not be taking this track. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: