Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call SIP ext-Int VCS-E 404 Not Found

Hello,

I have configured the vcs-e with dual nic, lan 1 in dmz with nat static public IP address

lan 2: Data segment internal network without nat

vcs-c - data segment internal network

Traversal zone in the vcs-c is active

When I make a call using the alias sip from outside to the internal network  the history call on the vcs-e indicates the following:

Start timeEnd timeDurationSourceDestinationTypeProtocolStatusPeerActions
2013-08-26 13:29:072013-08-26 13:29:070 secondssip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.comsip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.comNon-traversalSIP <->404 Not FoundThis systemView

Results
2013-08-26T13:29:07-04:-30tvcs: Event="Call Rejected" Service="SIP" Src-ip="10.10.10.1" Src-port="18811" Src-alias-type="SIP" Src-alias="sip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.com" Dst-alias-type="SIP" Dst-alias="sip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.com" Call-serial-number="33de06d0-0e79-11e3-885e-0010f328943a" Tag="33de0888-0e79-11e3-b738-0010f328943a" Detail="Not Found" Protocol="TCP" Response-code="404" Level="1" UTCTime="2013-08-26 17:59:07,531"

How I can fix it,please?

4 Replies 4

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi,

I think you need to post more information about your dial plan, including the resume of your search rules and transforms. Also, post a resume of the search history page, showing the result of the call atempt "not found".

The error "not found" normally is related to problem in your dial plan configuration.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

OK,

VCS-E

PriorityStateRule nameProtocolSourceAuthentication requiredModePattern typePattern stringPattern behaviorOn matchTargetActions

48Enabledlocal zone- no domainAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
50EnabledLocalZoneMatchAnyAnyNoAny alias

ContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
50Enabledlocal zone- full urlAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*LeaveContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
50EnabledLocal Zone Match2 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAny IP address

50EnabledLocal Zone Match3 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex^(\d+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
52EnabledLocal Zone Match5 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex((?!.*@.*$).*)ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
100EnabledTraversal zone search ruleAnyAnyNoAny alias

ContinueTraversalZoneView/Edit
101EnabledTraversal zone search rule 2AnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueTraversalZoneView/Edit
150EnabledDNS zone search ruleAnyAllZonesNoAlias pattern matchRegex(?!.*@%localdomains%.*$).*LeaveContinueDNSZoneView/Edit

VCS-C

PriorityStateRule nameProtocolSourceAuthentication requiredModePattern typePattern stringPattern behaviorOn matchTargetActions

48Enabledlocal zone- no domainAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
50EnabledLocalZoneMatchAnyAnyNoAny alias

50Enabledlocal zone- full urlAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*LeaveContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
50EnabledLocal Zone Match2 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAny IP address

50EnabledLocal Zone Match3 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex^(\d+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit

100EnabledExternal IP address search ruleAnyAnyNoAny IP address

100EnabledLocal Zone Match4 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex((?!.*@.*$).*)ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit

I change to basics

VCS-C

50DisabledLocalZoneMatchAnyAnyNoAny alias

50DisabledLocal Zone Match2 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAny IP address

50DisabledLocal Zone Match3 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex^(\d+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit

100EnabledExternal IP address search ruleAnyAnyNoAny IP address

100DisabledLocal Zone Match4 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex((?!.*@.*$).*)ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit

VCS-E

50DisabledLocalZoneMatchAnyAnyNoAny alias

50DisabledLocal Zone Match2 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAny IP address

50DisabledLocal Zone Match3 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex^(\d+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit
52DisabledLocal Zone Match5 Prueba VCAnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex((?!.*@.*$).*)ReplaceContinueLocalZoneView/Edit

101DisabledTraversal zone search rule 2AnyAnyNoAlias pattern matchRegex(.+)@protokolgroup.com.*ReplaceContinueTraversalZoneView/Edit
150EnabledDNS zone search ruleAnyAllZonesNoAlias pattern matchRegex(?!.*@%localdomains%.*$).*LeaveContinueDNSZoneView/Edit

I can now call from ex90 outside, but the call keeps telling me I have encryption disabled and no video. 

but registration sip from internet suddenly fails and gets back up and takes several minutes and again falls

and when I call from internal to ex90 outside using the sip alias the call takes a long time and sometimes not set.

vcs-c

2013-08-26 15:45:272013-08-26 15:46:311 minute 4 secondssip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.comsip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.comTraversalSIP <-> H323404 Not FoundThis systemView

When I set the call from the internet to the internal and the ex90 its register in  sip and h323, the call always is h323 to sip and not  sip to sip, why?

I change the configuration in the vcs-c use Default Zone access rules : NO

and now I could make a call from the internal to the endpoint in internet, but from Internet to the internal network I can not.

And then established the call, I get the EX90 a warning screen that says:

encryption disabled and I can not see video.

Then he drops the call and appears in the VCS-C

2013-08-26 14:13:132013-08-26 14:13:2310 secondssip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.comsip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.comTraversalSIP <-> H323482 Loop DetectedThis systemView
2013-08-26 14:13:032013-08-26 14:13:5148 secondssip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.comsip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.comTraversalSIP <-> H323200 OKThis systemView

VCS-E

2013-08-26 14:10:212013-08-26 14:10:210 secondssip:anthony_accardi@protokolgroup.comsip:vianyfel_cordaro@protokolgroup.comNon-traversalSIP <->482 Loop DetectedThis systemView

I do not quite understand because the call from the internal network to sip,

appears sip to h323  ...

And I can see that the sip registration from internet EX90 falls after the call fails.

I only works h323-h323 call from internet to internal and vice versa

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: