Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Announcing the queue size with multiple CSQ's

Unanswered Question
Aug 27th, 2013
User Badges:

Hello all

I have a bit of a problem with one of my contact centers. They want to be able to announce position the customer is in the queue. Normally this would be easy, but I have a problem

The contact center has almost 25 CSQ's in multiple applications for which advisors can be trained in. When announcing the queue position, only that CSQ is used. So the customer gets told they are first in the queue for that CSQ, when they are in fact behind another 30 calls in other CSQ's. Is there anyway to look at multiple CSQ's or an entire team when getting this reporting statistic?

Hope that makes sense, any thoughts appreciated!

Thanks

Rob

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
villarrealed Tue, 08/27/2013 - 16:10
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I have not seen a method for accurately calculating position in queue if the agent population is multi skilled.  However, if you were to play it only once as they enter the queue, you could add up all of the callers in the queues and then let the caller know how many callers are ahead of them.  This would not work if you prioritize your callers.

kpranger1 Tue, 02/25/2014 - 10:56
User Badges:

Hi Rob,

Were you able to find a solution to this?  I am running into the same situtation.

Thank you

Piyush Verma Tue, 02/25/2014 - 19:39
User Badges:

I am also looking for some guidance here to deal with this situation. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

PV

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content