cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Route Group w/ Top Down did not work automatically, but worked manually when changed the priority

Anyone out there might help me to point on the right direction about why the top down did not work automatically when I shutdown a voice-port E1 in the first gateway listed on route group? However, it worked when I manually changed the priority from below to top.

For instance: site A - RG_A (top down): on the top 10.x.x.1 (site A), below 10.x.x.2 (site B)

I shutdown the voice-port and/or dial-peer pots to the PSTN on site A, but the call did not get redirected to the Site B. However, when I manually moved site B to the top, then the call worked through site B.

The call flow is the same for Site A and B: PSTN - E1 - H.323 - CM 8.6

It looks like either I missed something very basic or the call manager did not receive the link to the PSTN was down, therefore, did not even try to the next gateway available.

Thoughts? Thanks in advance for any help.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure that Stop routing on Unallocated number Flag and Stop routing on user busy flag are set to false under Service parameters.

Please rate useful posts.

View solution in original post

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have the following service parameters set to False:

Stop routing on user busy flag

stop routing on unallocated number flag

Chris

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

George Thomas
Level 10
Level 10

Make sure that Stop routing on Unallocated number Flag and Stop routing on user busy flag are set to false under Service parameters.

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Do you have the following service parameters set to False:

Stop routing on user busy flag

stop routing on unallocated number flag

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: