I am working on a DC solution between two DC, each site will be using the following devices.
Primary DC & Backup DC
1. 2 x Cisco Nexus 7009 (DC Core Switch)
2. 2 x Cisco Catalyst 65009 (Campus/Network Core Switch) - I did not include it in the Diagram, as I am more focus on the DCs side.
3. 2 x Cisco ASR 1002 Router
4. 2 x Cisco MDS 9250i SAN Switch
5. IBM HX5 Blade Server
6. IBM V3700 SAN, VMWare, Tape bckup, etc.
DC's will be doing SAN interconnection, remote backup replication, FC I/O communication, etc.
I attached here the high level diagram, can anyone review this one, make comment and recommendation (Cisco/Industry best practice) as I am new to Storage, MDS Switch. I googled MDS 9250i SAN Switch design/deployment guide, unfortunately not able to fine one.
Hoping for your positive response on this one.