Sending faxes with a SPA112 fails everytime. Receiving works fine. When sending the fax I hear normal fax tones and everything seems to work fine, but after some time the fax says it failed sending. I tried to send to different fax numbers. I also tried to send to an online fax service, when sending to this fax service I get an email from the service that the faxstation is trying to send but that it fails.
What I alredy tried to resolve the problems
- Tried different types of internet connections (ADSL, VDSL)
- Tried several types of faxes (Canon's, HP).
- Replaced the SPA 112
- Updated the ata to release 1.3.2-XU.
- Lower the baudrates, tried 4800, 9600.
The config I'm using on the SPA112
- Network Jitter Level: tried high / very high /extremely high
- Jitter Buffer Adjustment: no
- RTP Packet Size: tried 0.020 / 0.030
- Preferred Codec: G711u
- Silence Supp Enable: no
- Echo Canc Enable: no
- FAX V21 Detect Enable: yes
- FAX CNG Detect Enable: yes
- FAX Passthru Method: ReINVITE
- FAX Process NSE: no
- FAX Disable ECAN: yes
- FAX T38 ECM Enable: tried yes / no
- FAX Enable T38: yes
See attached screenshot of a wireshark trace