cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agents become not ready after ring no answer !

Ahmed Awida
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,guys .

Agents become not ready after ring no answer even though i have configured the service parameter of :

Agent state after ring no answer : to be Ready always instead of the default of not ready.

Thanks in advance

11 Replies 11

Hi Ahmed.

Wich platform and version are you running?

THX

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo.

UCS C24 M3,

UCCX :

System version: 9.0.1.10000-100.

If i make any reset or restart to the phones,will this make the agent in not ready state ?

Thanks.

Hi Ahmed.

No if you reset the phone yuo make the device unavailable to the CAD so it goes on disconnected mode.

restart Cisco Desktop Sync Service and Cisco Desktop Enterprise Service under uccx serviceability -->tools-->>network services

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo.

I am not using CAD ,i am using ip phone agent.

ganapathi s
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Ahmed,

Did u try restarting the PG service once.

Regards,

Ganapathi.S

Jason Hutchinson
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Please keep in mind:

In an extreme situation, if there is only one agent in the Ready state, the specific call, which the lone agent did not answer previously, continues to queue to the lone agent in a recursive manner until the agent answers the call or logs out.

If you wait, say 5 minutes, does it come back to active? What is the Wrap-Up timer set to?

dshumake
Level 4
Level 4

I am also having this issue:

But I have two queues,  agent 1 in CNC1,  agent 2 CNC2...

Calls come into CNC1,  ring not answer...   agent 1 will go to not ready.  Call will then goes to CNC2...  OK

So how can I set it up so that agent 1 will go back to ready state. 

the problem the agent is busy and does not realize that they have been put in to not ready state.

If I change the system parm to the ring no answer to all go back to ready. then the call will never reach CNC2

thanks

using uccx 9

On the point - If I change the system parm to the ring no answer to all go back to ready. then the call will never reach CNC2

If the agent goes into Reserver and then Ringing and then RONAs - will this not put him on the bottom of teh Longest Idle list anyways - or you sing Most Skilled Routing?

I wonder if there is a way to disbale this in UCCE.

Gaurav Purohit
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I believe this is a default behavior to put agents into not ready. This helps the system to avoid sending subsequent calls to "Not Available" agent and to correctly calculate things like Estimate Wait Time for the Queue.

I don't think it can be overridden, still curious to know otherwise.

leonardolopes
Level 5
Level 5

Hey guys, I had the same problem , after some researche I found the option in the system parameters check the link:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/voice-unified-communications/unified-contact-center-express/49703-agentunavail.html

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: