cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mounting Brackets (SG 200-26P & SF 300-24P)

phaentjens
Level 1
Level 1

Looking for mounting brackets for the SG 200-26P & SF 300-24P.  Lost the originals and can't seem to find a new set anywhere online.

7 Replies 7

Tom Watts
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Peter, these parts do not have an individual part number. If you need these parts, I'd recommend to call the SBSC and see if the project manager can make an arranagement for you.

-Tom
Please mark answered for helpful posts

-Tom Please mark answered for helpful posts http://blogs.cisco.com/smallbusiness/

machtj
Level 1
Level 1

Peter,

Did you ever get an answer on a part number or replacement for these, I have the same situation.

Thanks

Jmac

Did you ever figure out where to get those brackets from?  I lost mine too.

thanks.

Sebastian,

I never found them through our vendor.  They told me to try TAC to see if they knew anything, at that point I explained to customer we couldn't track them down and ended up just giving them a shelf to put it on in the rack.

-Jmac

I don't think this could be ordered as a spare.

Look if you could find something similar in a local market, following are the measurements:

My name Eric Moyers. I am an Engineer in the Small Business Support Center.

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you would contact me directly (you can find my email by holding the mouse over my picture), I would like to talk to you about your issue.

Eric Moyers
.:|:.:|:. CISCO | Cisco Presales Technical Support | Wireless Subject Matter Expert

Please rate helpful Posts and Let others know when your Question has been answered.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: