Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pick up group not working

nithin louis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have an IP Telephony running on CUCM 9.1.I have configured Call Pick up group for 5 departments.Each department contain 4 extensions.

The issue is 3 departments call pick up and group pick up working fine.But 2 departments having issue.

I am getting an error  "no call available for pickup" when I am pressing the Pick up group and Group pick up button.

I checked the configuration is same for all the departments.

Thanks & Regards

Nithin Louis.

8 Replies 8

nithin louis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Any update Guys....

Regards

Nithin Louis.

Hi,

I have assigned the non working call pick up group to the working phones extensions and its working fine.

But when changing back the issue remains the same.

Regards

Nithin Louis.

Sounds strange , may be a bug which i'll need to check. However try deleting and recreating the Call Pickup group to see if that makes any different.What exact version of 9.1 are you using>?

Hi M.Batts,

Thanks for your reply.

I have deleted and recreated the call pick up group.But the result is same.

The exact version for cucm is 9.1.1.10000-11.

Regards

Nithin Louis.

looks like you might be hitting bug

CSCue17376

Workarounds restart CCM service or create a new one.

Hi M.batts,

Apologise for the late response as I was busy with some other project.

I have followed as you suggested like restart CCM service and create a new one..But no luck....

Thanks & Regards

Nithin Louis.

Which phone models are involved and what is the firmware running on them? Any diff in the working and non working phones?

Have you deleted any unassigned directory numbers?

If the issue still persists this will require detailed ccm traces for a test call.

HTH

Manish

Amit23
Level 4
Level 4

hi,

try to share configuration...

Warm Regard's
Amit Sahrma
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: