SPA 3102 - PSTN CID to passthru to PAP2 @ far end via VOIP(SIP) provider

Answered Question
Oct 19th, 2013
User Badges:

Hello Team / All

I have a problem of getting the CID on my PAP2T connected Panasonic DECT Phone.

How can I ask the question? Is this a valid way of approaching you ?

At My parent’s place I have SPA3102 configured and connected to Internet.

PSTN CID enabled line is also connected to 'Line port' of the SPA3102.

When a call received from anyone outside to parent's phone line which connected to SPA-3102, the call comes to my far end PAP2T connected Panasonic phone. But I never ever get the PSTN CID in my Panasonic. It displays only SIP Registered Name and SIP number only. My VOIP hosting provider is callcentric.com. However when I check my SPA3102 'info' page I can see last PSTN number recorded as like this (Last PSTN Caller: , 112242881). It always has a Comma in front of the number. I guess that is fine as far as I can see the PSTN CID in my PAP2T connected Panasonic display phone.

Now I am able to provide any Syslog files if someone can let me know what exactly need to provide

However If you can tell me some parameters to tweak and find the issue is the BEST.

Many Thanks - Pradeep H

Correct Answer by paolo bevilacqua about 3 years 10 months ago

Wrong forum, post in "Small Business boice - ATA and gateways". You can move your posting with the Actions panel on the right.
Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
paolo bevilacqua Sat, 10/19/2013 - 02:02
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

Founding Member

Wrong forum, post in "Small Business boice - ATA and gateways". You can move your posting with the Actions panel on the right.

Actions

This Discussion