Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Sharepoint and attachments via Clientless SSL

Unanswered Question
Oct 21st, 2013
User Badges:

I have an issue related to accessing Sharepoint via the Clientless SSL with ASA version 9.1(2). I setup the access profile as though they were accessing a web application and have no isses accessing the server or moving around within the Sharepoint site. The issue comes into play with them wanting to process attachments. The programmers created a menu bar on the sharepoint site and internally or with the full client attachments and other items on the menu bar seem to work fine. It is the clientless SSL that creates the issue. The entire menu bar is grayed out. I am thinking this is related to the attachment working or accessing things "outside the box" and that is inherantly the way it is supposed to work. Is that true or is there something that I missed? Is there possibly something on the Sharepoint side that the programmers need to tweak or a diffeerent way to process attachments? Is this configuration the same as a "smart tunnel"? Anywhere I can research further just what the Native Sharepoint support is or will be?

Any assistance, recommendation or comments would be welcome.                   

Brent

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion

Related Content