cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ISE 1.2 keyboard number pad not working in CLI

Nicholas Poole
Level 1
Level 1

I cant get a keyboard number pad to work in ISE 1.2 when accesing via the SSH CLI.  NumLock makes no difference and changing settings in my Putty session doesnt make any difference either.

Anyone got any ideas?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please work with TAC & resolve the issue.

- Krish

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Saurav Lodh
Level 7
Level 7

Can you try accessing  another device consoles just to confirm your terminal application is working fine and also the keyboard. You can also try rebooting ISE and re access its CLI.

Connection to a Cisco router CLI or even a Cisco ISE 1.1 CLI works fine from the same Putty client on the same machine.  ISE 1.2 has been rebooted several times and it is no different.

Have you tried to ssh into the router and then ssh into the ISE node? Are you running this on a vm or is this an appliance, by any chance is this the UCS appliance, try accessing the console port through CIMC if possible.

Thanks,

Tarik Admani
*Please rate helpful posts*

Hi Tarik.  Logged into 3750 and then onto ISE, no difference, screen flashes when i press a key on the number keypad.

This last test was on my lab VM, but I experience this on customers appliances too.

Having this same issue on ISE 2.3.0.298..... Both CRT and Putty.  Multiple users.

Please work with TAC & resolve the issue.

- Krish

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: