Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Add in VOIP network in Site to Site VPN (ASA 5510)

Answered Question
Oct 29th, 2013
User Badges:

Hi,

I need some help. I have 2 offices (1 in viet and 1 in singapore). These 2 offices already have site to site vpn setup. However, when i try to add in the VOIP network (172.28.200.0/24) into the site to site vpn. I am still unable to reach my call manager from viet office.

See below picture for the site to site VPN network. Same setting for viet asa except the local n/w would be 172.29.52.0/22.
Singapore ASA.jpg                  

THanks in advance!

Correct Answer by Jouni Forss about 3 years 9 months ago

Hi,

Would really need to see configurations from the ASA or some other output to determine what the problem is

The most common problems would be that the Crypto ACL are compatible with eachother on the sites. One problem could also be that you are lacking the NAT0 / NAT Exempt configuration for this network on both sites.

- Jouni

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Jouni Forss Tue, 10/29/2013 - 01:22
User Badges:
  • Super Bronze, 10000 points or more

Hi,

Would really need to see configurations from the ASA or some other output to determine what the problem is

The most common problems would be that the Crypto ACL are compatible with eachother on the sites. One problem could also be that you are lacking the NAT0 / NAT Exempt configuration for this network on both sites.

- Jouni

hokokshun Tue, 10/29/2013 - 01:48
User Badges:

Hi Jouni,

Thanks thanks! it is the NAT Exempt which i missed out!. THANKS A LOT!

Actions

This Discussion