Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Outdoor antennas UV resistance

Unanswered Question
Oct 31st, 2013
User Badges:

Hi,

Anybody knows that the Cisco outdoor antennas (for example: ANT25137NP-R and ANT2544V4M-R) made of UV resistant polycarbonate?

Thanks

Janos

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
jturi Thu, 11/07/2013 - 01:43
User Badges:

Hi Angeel,

I checked it many times but I did it again. Could you point me a word or sentence what means that anybody count with the UV problem?

Thanks

Janos

Leo Laohoo Tue, 11/05/2013 - 14:03
User Badges:
  • Super Gold, 25000 points or more
  • Hall of Fame,

The Hall of Fame designation is a lifetime achievement award based on significant overall achievements in the community. 

• Cisco Designated VIP,

2017 LAN, Wireless

Anybody knows that the Cisco outdoor antennas (for example: ANT25137NP-R and ANT2544V4M-R) made of UV resistant polycarbonate?

Wouldn't make any difference if it's not since these antennas are designed for installation on Earth.  If, however, you plan to install antennas in Mars, where UV and Gamma radiation is high, then the question is relevant. 

jturi Thu, 11/07/2013 - 01:46
User Badges:

Hi Leo,

When the Customer ask from you a Declaration of Comformity that this device is an UV resistance I will quote you sentences.

Saurav Lodh Fri, 11/15/2013 - 03:27
User Badges:
  • Gold, 750 points or more

Generally , for outdoor Antenna, you need to bother about the cables / connectors , if they are UV resistant, However cisco wireless outdoor products are already UV resistance.

Actions

This Discussion

Trending Topics: Other Wireless Mobility

client could not be authenticated
Network Analysis Module (NAM) Products
Cisco 6500 nam
reason 440 driver failure
Cisco password cracker
Cisco Wireless mode