cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Mailbox Custom Settins in Unity Connection Version 8.6?

Ronald Smith
Level 1
Level 1

Is there a way to get a list of all users with Mailbox Custom Settins in Unity Connection Version 8.6?

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, you can use the export utility from the ciscounitytool.com site, but you would need to know what parameter youre looking for to sort the file.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you, but are you refering to  the COBRAS Export tool?  The information that I need to gather from the Custom Mailbox Quota table is the following, Warning quota, Send quota and Send/Receive Quota values that are provisioned in the system.

Example: Warning quota 25

Send Quota    45

Send/Receive Quota 55

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ronald,

You'll want to check out this Tool from the great suite of Unity/Unity Connection Tools

Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) Tool

The   Connection User Data Dump (CUDD) is a Windows-based remote database   administration tool available on the Cisco Unity Tools website. CUDD   allows you to export specific information about users to a file that  can  be viewed or imported into another application, such as a database   utility or Microsoft Excel. When the data is exported, the tool   automatically creates a header row that lists the data type found in   each column of the output, for ease of import into other programs.

The tool is available from the "Superb" Unity Tools site;

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/CxN/UserDataDump/UserDataDump.html

Cheers!

Rob

"Why do the best things always disappear " 

- The Band

Rob,

I did try that tool, but the problem is the values don't match to what's provisioned in the system, for example, I have the following values configured,

Warning quota 45

Send Quota  50

Send/Received Quota 55

After generated the report, I compared the values, but they don't match.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: