cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Layer3 Internet Connectivity

Navaz Wattoo
Level 1
Level 1

I have layer 3 cisco 3750 catalyst switch and i want to terminate the internet cable at this switch because i want use interver through this 3750 switch, so please send me configuration.

Thanks and Regards

Navaz       

Navaz
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi Navaz

I don´t think someone else will send the configuration to you once there no details regarding your topology, if you search through of the Cisco Site you can find a lot of information how do this kind of the Set-up

Here a link that can help you:

Configuring InterVLAN Routing with Catalyst 3750/3560/3550 Series Switches

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Bruno Rangel
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi Navaz..

We got it, so what do you need help with? There any configuration already?

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Please remember to rate helpful  responses using the stars bellow and identify helpful or correct answers .

Cheers
Bruno Rangel
Please remember to rate helpful responses using the star bellow and identify helpful or correct answers

yes i have configured this with stacking

basically i want that user can use internet through this.

how can i configure it?

can u send me configuration

Navaz

Navaz

Hi Navaz

I don´t think someone else will send the configuration to you once there no details regarding your topology, if you search through of the Cisco Site you can find a lot of information how do this kind of the Set-up

Here a link that can help you:

Configuring InterVLAN Routing with Catalyst 3750/3560/3550 Series Switches

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Cheers
Bruno Rangel

Thanks for reply but one problem is that i can send packet from layer 3 3750 switch but cant send packet from host side (2960 series switch) over the internet.

Navaz

Navaz
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card