I'm trying to extend my wired connection over wireless mesh network. There are multiple vlans in the network. Management is vlan 333. Vlans 17 and 50 are used for Voice and Data.
Access points are online.
1. I have unchecked VLAN transparency in the global mesh configuration
2. I have enabled Ethernet Bridging for all APs
3. I configured switchports as a trunk with native vlan 333 in both ends of the LAN (connected to the RAP and MAP)
4. I configured RAP's and MAP's ports as a trunk with native vlan 333 and added vlans 17 and 50
5. I connected a switch to the mesh AP.
Tagged vlans 17 and 50 will work fine, but I can't access the switch in vlan 333. Is there something that I'm missing?
---[switch in vlan 333]----[RAP] ~~~~~~~~[MAP]----[switch in vlan 333]--[client in vlan 17/50]
WLC4404 and code is 184.108.40.206. APs are AIR-LAP1522.
Take a look at this link
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App