Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Program a shutdown on a SX20

Afternoon!

I've been having a look on my SX20 web management (TC6.3.0.3d8e7d1) about programing a shutdown but I didn't find any menu for it, is it possible?

Best regards.

4 Replies 4

amehla
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Eduardo,

you can shutdown  your SX20 through the web interface.

you will get this option under Maintenance>restart>shutdown telepresence device.

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

In addiition to Amit's response above, you can use the API to do this with the following command:

xcommand Boot Action: Shutdown

You can send this via the command line (ssh/telnet), or though the web interface (Configuration > API).

Wayne

--

Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Great support.  This is very useful in terms of remote management. anyway, those API commands for a interface is   local to that device, am i right?  how this API can be useful if i use a easier interface for my IT Support to remote management or anything else? does TMS also has API exposed to do this?

You should be able to get your "easier interface" to telnet or ssh in to the device and issue the xcommand.  You can also do it via XML (see http://<IP Address of Codec>/command.xml).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.