cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCX Script with max session

Daniel Girard
Level 1
Level 1

We have an UCCX application with  a ''Maximum Number of Sessions'' of 5.  When there's a 6th caller, he systematically gets a busy tone.

Is there a way to set a message on a script that announces to the last caller that all lines are busy?? 

3 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

If you are using the maximun available sessions, then the application uses the Default Script. So you need to set a script that announces that all the lines are busy and use it as the Default Script.

HTH

Gabriel.

View solution in original post

Hi,

the script does not need to know about it.

Actually, your application uses two scripts. Script 1 will be called under normal circumstances, while the maxumum number of sessions has not been reached. Script 2 will be set as the Default Script and it will be called when the number of ongoing sessions is higher than the number specified in the maximum number under application settings.

G.

You have to do as Gergely wrote, (+5) for that excellent answer mate.

When the 6:th call comes it will use the second script set on the application in CCX. So to have an announcement when the max session is exceeded you'd need to create a new script with the needed steps to play this and set that as the second script on the application.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

9 Replies 9

If you are using the maximun available sessions, then the application uses the Default Script. So you need to set a script that announces that all the lines are busy and use it as the Default Script.

HTH

Gabriel.

My problem is to find where can I see Max session parameter in scrpt. What parameter to check. I saw  it in application, not in script.

Thanks!

Hi,

the script does not need to know about it.

Actually, your application uses two scripts. Script 1 will be called under normal circumstances, while the maxumum number of sessions has not been reached. Script 2 will be set as the Default Script and it will be called when the number of ongoing sessions is higher than the number specified in the maximum number under application settings.

G.

Hi,

So, May I use at the beginning of my script(just after start)  On Exception(ApplicationMaxSessionsException) Goto MessageMAXSESSIONReached(label created) where the message play??

You have to do as Gergely wrote, (+5) for that excellent answer mate.

When the 6:th call comes it will use the second script set on the application in CCX. So to have an announcement when the max session is exceeded you'd need to create a new script with the needed steps to play this and set that as the second script on the application.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Thanks for your responseis there something else to do on script1 because I always get busy tone, even if I put aa.aef as default script(script2).

Daniel Girard
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you everone,  Your responses helped to resovle issue.

Hi...can you help on how you did this... send me script?

Hi, can you tell me too, how did you resolve your problem? when i change the default script on my, i also get busy tone. Thank for your reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: