Views
Helpful
Replies

Restrict Access to one Particular number from PSTN and Inside cluster

maqsood ahmed
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Experts !

Since there is no way to give  PIN/Password  for  Meetme numbers in  CCM 6.1 ,  i want it to restrict it   thru the h323 gateway .

I have several hundeds DID working, amount them will be a meetme number ex: 456789 .

i want this number (456789) be reachable to certain autorised  numbers only from pstn ( ex: 23456, 2424242,059887333)

and all other should be blocked to  this number to reach this number.

the idea is "nobody should reach except the authorised numbers" . 

regards/

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You would need to develop a TCL script for that

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Do have one  !  any example where i edit and input my numbers !

appreicate if u help me !

No, you would need to build it yourself, you may get some help in the developers forum.

HTH

java

Hi  Jaime !

thanks for  the input,  i got it work thru  unity Call Handler Combination, got the authenticaion working thru  spoken name rather than  PIN number.  i think this is enough for me at present.

TCL Script is more of hardpart for me , as i cannot do prorgramming,

by the way, do u have any idea how i can monitor this meetme session  !

If you mean like monitor who is in the conference, no, that only works with ad-hoc.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

You can do this by passing al traffic from the pstn to the meetme number through a CSS that has only translations that match on calling party. Make a general translation that blocks the call and make specific translations that allow the call to go through.

Regards,
Erik

I second Erik's reply. 5+ to you.

You should be able to do this with translation patterns that match on calling party. You'd need to be on CUCM 8.x or never for this to work.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Response Signature

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: