cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuring Cisco 2100 WLAN controller to authenticate with Windows 2003 IAS using RAIDUS

TECH-JEFF
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm new to this device and need to setup a wireless environment for our office using Cisco 2100 WLAN controller. Trying to browse over its GUI to heck where shall I input the settings for it to authenticate with our Windows Server using IAS that supports RADIUS? Appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance

Jeff

Jefferson Co
1 Accepted Solution
6 Replies 6

Hi, this is indeed helpful for me, will try this and giv you feedback if I'm successful, really appreciate this.

Thanks

Jeff

Jefferson Co

Hi Sandeep,

I'm already on the part where you will need to add a vlan for the WLAN my next issue is since this is a task that was initially configured but was not completed, how will I know the existing vlan that was previously created for WLAN, I've confirmed with my manager that a vlan was created for this wlan but was not completed by the vendor, How will i know this vlan?

Thanks

Jeff

Jefferson Co

Hi Jeff ,
Do have GUI access to WLC??

If u have then go to Controller>interface and check which interface is assigned to WLAN.

Or check from here :

WLAN > WLAN id open this and check which WLAN have which interface .

Regards
Don't forget to rate helpful posts

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Yes I do have GUI access, actually I was already successful in the part of creating a vlan for the WLAN, when I tried to perform the vlan creation, it said that I was overlapping with another vlan, when I show ip route saw the vlan that was created before and confirmed with my manager if that was the one created by the vendor, and indeed this was the vlan.

My next issue is, after installing IAS, was trying to request a certificate for the member server (IAS) but got this error message:

Thanks

Jeff

Jefferson Co
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card