maybe anybody has a solution for the following issue ?
My UCS setup depends on following model:
- create vlans in section lan cloud
- create vnic template in section policies (in this example it is one vnic template with vlans in it, also know as a trunk)
- the vnic template is used within the SP vnic creation.
This is good for abstraction but I do have one extra step, when I need to delete that vlan.
- delete vlan in section lan cloud
- delete vlan in the vnic template in that special vnic.
If I delete the vlan int the vnic template, so the other dependent objects e.g. SP vnic gets automatically updatet.
- is there any other way to delete vlans and all depending objects for that vlan. e.g. if that vlan is used in more than one vnic template i have to find it in all the templates.
- is there a way to find all debending objects e.g. vlan xy -> vnic xy -> SP xy -> SP vnic xy ... ?
- maybe also via powershell commandlet ?
PS: I also found the next dependency to delete. In section VM I also have to delete the port Profile.
Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App