Views
Helpful
Replies

Slow call processing - random issue - CUCM9.1.2

alfonso.cornejo
Level 3
Level 3

Hi to all,

I have a new implementation of a cucm cluster v9.1.2 (1 Pub and 3 Subs with 1K phones registered, 500 in 1st Sub and 500 in the 2nd one) and I noticed that there are some calls that are taking a while to be established and even the access to the voice mail pilot is slow, this is a random issue.

Some of the phones are showing the message "High Traffic Try Again Later" and when that appears the call is not established and it doesn't matter if it is a local call between extensions or if it is an outside call to the pstn, I have already checked the cpu and memory utilization of the cucm cluster and is not high.

Any suggestions about how to troubleshoot this????

Thanks in advance.

2 Replies 2

Karthik Sivaram
Level 4
Level 4

hi  Alfonso ,

Looks like there is a call loop when you are making  calls . Collect  Event , Application and  Callmanger logs and check around the timestamp when your phones show this message.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Karthik Sivaram

Hi,

Thanks for your comment, at the end I followed this document:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_tech_note09186a008091c1dc.shtml

This fixed my issue.

Regards,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: